Jumpstart your smart eating habit with this delicious and healthy meal consisting of nutritious ingredients found along the Mediterranean coast. This recipe is light and absolutely filled with health benefits like Omega 3, Vitamin B, C, and E, Calcium, Protein, and Dietary Fibers just to name a few. What’s more is that it only takes a maximum of 20 minutes to prepare. Try it!
500g. Cauliflower florets 4 Tomatoes, diced
120g. Tuna, fresh or canned 10 pcs. Black Olives
4 Limes, juiced 1 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 cup Natural Yogurt 1 tsp. Fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste 1 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Steam or boil cauliflower in a small casserole.
- Mix together the steamed cauliflower, diced tomatoes and tahina sauce. (If you want to make your own tahina, just blend the aforementioned ingredients together).
- Squirt the lemon juice on the dish.
- Top with black olives, fresh basil and tuna.
- Serve with fibrous crackers or wheat bread.