Pasta meals are your best bet in preparing a quick and easy meal. It is not only flavourful and filling but it also contains a low glycemic index, which aids in curing diabetes, reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases, breast cancer and Alzheimer’s disease. For dieters, a sufficient serving of pasta with a non-fatty sauce like our mix of Garlic, Ginger and Yogurt is enough to feel satisfied and energized.
2 tbsps. Ginger, chopped
2 cloves Garlic, halved
1 tsp. Virgin Olive Oil
300 g. Spaghetti #5
2 tsp. Ground Thyme
2 tbsp. Natural Yogurt
1 dash Rock Salt
1 dash Black Pepper (crushed)
300 g. Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Cook pasta according to instructions. To boost the flavor, you can also season with ground thyme when you add rock salt to the boiling water.
- In a separate pan, heat the oil and sauté the garlic and ginger on low fire until the aroma comes out. Turn off the heat and let them simmer in the heated oil.
- Scoop a cup of the pasta water before it reaches al dente and pour it in the sauce.
- Once the pasta is done, drain it with a colander and mix it into the sauce.
- Add yogurt, ground thyme and crushed black pepper. Turn on a low heat fire and mix the pasta with the sauce well.
- Serve it warm with grated parmesan cheese on top.