Grilling is the easiest and the juiciest way of cooking meat; the real flavor of the meat is enhanced without the aid of excessive seasonings. Here we’ve spiced up the steak by marinating it in oil and garlic, paired up with blue cheese coated zucchini dices.
Qty. for 4 people
1 kilo Beef Steak, fillets
Virgin Olive Oil ½ cup for marinade; 1 tbsp for the zucchini
1 cup Milk
7 cloves Garlic
1 kilo Zucchini
200 g. Blue Cheese
Black Pepper, crushed
A dash of Iodized Salt
1. Marinade the steak fillets in oil and 4 crushed garlic for 2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, heat 3 cloves of garlic in a pan until almost brown. Add the diced zucchini and simmer until soft on low heat, covered. This will cook from 45 to 60 minutes.
3. Add a half cup of non-fat milk and let the liquid evaporate on medium heat, uncovered.
4. Mix in the blue cheese to coat the zucchini. Add some salt to your taste. Turn off the fire and leave the pan covered so the cheese is further absorbed.
5. Heat the grill and cook the garlic marinated steak according to your preferred consistency. Set aside the garlic oil marinade for garnishing.
6. To serve, place a mound of blue cheese zucchini on the side of the plate and follow it with the steak in the center.
7. Season with salt, pepper and a dash of the garlic oil.
8. Enjoy it while it’s hot!